Shopback has just informed me of their October sales schedule, which they’re calling Perfect 10.
Here’s an overview of the travel specific deals. Hopefully by knowing the schedule you’ll be able to better plan your flight and hotel bookings to maximize your cashback.
- 3-4 Oct: Expedia 9% Upsized Cashback on hotels (was 6%)
- 5-12 Oct: Zuji <8% Upsized Cashback (was <6%)
- 6 Oct, 10am -11 Oct, 10am: Booking.com 9% Upsized Cashback (was 6%)
- 9-21 Oct: Accorhotels <10% Upsized Cashback (was <4%)
- 10-11 Oct: Expedia 10% Upsized Cashback on hotels (was 6%)
10% cashback on Expedia is probably the highlight of the lot, and can result in some significant savings on your hotel stays. Do note however that if you book hotels via a 3rd party OTA like Expedia you will not be able to earn points and elite status with the hotel’s own loyalty program (if it has one). That said, if you’re not chain loyal or don’t think you travel enough for elite status to be worth it, this isn’t really an issue.
A reminder that if you’re not already a Shopback member you can sign up using my referral link to get a $5 bonus on your first payout (I earn $5 too).