Here’s an overview of the travel specific deals. Hopefully by knowing the schedule you’ll be able to better time your flight and hotel bookings to maximize your cashback.
- Expedia Hotels 10% Epic Cashback + Bangkok Hotel Giveaway (was 6%). 11-12 Nov. Book by 12 Nov, travel by 28 Feb 2018.
- Booking.com 9% Epic Cashback (was 6%). 9 Nov, 10am – 12 Nov, 10am.
- Hotels.com 8% Upsized Cashback (was 6%). 13 Nov, 4pm – 16 Nov, 4pm.
- Accorhotels Up to 10% Upsized Cashback (was <4%). 8 Nov, 4pm – 14 Nov, 4pm.
- Expedia Packages 3% (was 2.5%). 9-10 Nov. Book by 12 Nov, travel by 28 Feb 2018.
- IHG up to 30% off + 9% upsized Cashack (was 5%). 6 Nov, 4pm – 13 Nov, 4pm.
Remember that third party bookings made through Expedia/Booking.com/Hotels.com etc will not be eligible to earn elite status credit and points with the hotel chain itself. However, if you believe you don’t travel enough to earn elite status anyway, this shouldn’t be an issue. Moreover, if you book through on the hotel’s official site, you’ll still be eligible for elite status and points notwithstanding the fact you clicked through via Shopback (eg Accorhotels, IHG).
A reminder that if you’re not already a Shopback member you can sign up using my referral link to get a $5 bonus on your first payout (I earn $5 too).