|Webinars are temporarily unavailable while we look for a new webinar platform. Do stay tuned!|
Learn all you need to know about travel hacking from the comfort of your own home!
Prefer to attend a live event? Check out our latest workshops here.
Credit Card Rewards Demystified
In this session, you’ll learn about the two main types of credit card rewards (miles and cashback), cover the fundamental principles of miles-earning credit cards, learn how to choose a card and how to derive your personal valuation of miles. You’ll also learn about crafting an accelerated miles earning strategy that works for you, and some lesser-known ways of earning miles even without a credit card.
- Understanding the two main types of credit card rewards: miles and cashback
- Learning the fundamentals of miles-earning credit cards
- Cutting through the clutter by learning and weighing the key decision criteria for choosing a miles card
- Learning how to derive your personal valuation of miles
- Crafting an accelerated miles-earning strategy that works for you
- Discovering some lesser-known ways of accumulating miles even without credit cards
Frequent Flyer Programs Demystified
|An updated version of this webinar will be running on 3 April Wednesday at 8 pm! Register here to participate|
In this session, you’ll learn about the fundamentals of frequent flyer programs. What loyalty program should you join? What can (and should) you redeem your miles for? How do you get the flights you want, and the cabin products you want? Should you use your miles for upgrades, or full awards? And just how does the SQ waitlist work, anyway?
- Learning the fundamentals of frequent flyer programs and airline alliances
- Deciding which frequent flyer program makes sense for you
- Discovering the benefits of elite membership and how to earn it faster
- Taking a deep dive into KrisFlyer and learn what you can (and should) redeem your miles for
- Learning how to improve your flying experience by redeeming your miles for the right cabin products
- Learning about non-flight redemption options for your miles
- Understanding how to improve your chances of getting award seats
In this session, you’ll learn all about how to upgrade your stays without downsizing your wallet. Should you book through an OTA or directly on the hotel’s website? How can you get hotel elite status (and the lovely benefits it brings) without actually having to stay 50, 60 nights a year? How are hotel awards different from airline awards, and why might you be interested in buying hotel points? How do best rate guarantees work, and what are some other ways of saving on revenue stays? How do you use lesser-known OTAs to save big on your holidays? All this will be answered at Hotel Hacks!
- Hotel loyalty programs- should you be loyal to a chain, or an OTA?
- How to earn status faster though matches, challenges and credit cards
- How to save big on hotels by buying the right points
- The best ways of using your hotel points
- Lesser known hotel rates and programs
- Opaque booking channels, distressed inventory, auto-rebooking OTAs and other great ways of snagging your hotel stay for less