In the miles and points game, there tends to be an over-investment in the hunt for award flights, sometimes to the detriment of hotels.
That’s unfortunate, because if you think about it, the amount of time spent on a plane is a small fraction of the total vacation. There’s no point flying over in style, only to end up in some Hotel California-esque accommodation once you’re there.
That’s where Hotel Hacks comes in. Whether it’s quick ways to elite status, buying hotel points, special discounted rates or lesser known OTAs, you’ll come away with all the tools you need to book better stays for less.
The latest Hotel Hacks class is now available for registration.
Date: Saturday, 31 August 2019
Time: 10.15 am- 12.45 pm
Venue: TMC Academy, 250 Middle Road, Singapore 188983
Want to attend this workshop but can’t make it this time round? Express interest in a future session here and get notified when it goes live.
Early bird tickets are available until 2359 this Thursday, 22 August 2019.
During Hotel Hacks, you’ll learn about:
- Hotel loyalty programs- should you be loyal to a chain, or an OTA?
- How to earn status faster though matches, challenges and credit cards
- How to save big on hotels by buying the right points, and the best ways of using them
- Hotel dining club programs like Accor Plus, Club Marriott and Club at the Hyatt- who should join them?
- Special hotel rates and programs for greater savings
- Opaque booking channels, distressed inventory, auto-rebooking OTAs and other great ways of snagging your hotel stay for less
We’ll also discuss some of the latest developments in the world of hotel points, such as Marriott’s soon-to-be-introduced peak pricing, Hilton’s new status match program and Hyatt’s acquisition spree.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Found this post useful? Subscribe to our Telegram Channel to get these posts pushed directly to your phone, or our newsletter (on the right of your screen) for the latest deals and hacks delivered to your inbox.