Given how Singapore residents are the only guests in town, hotels will have to court the local dollar more than ever- and that means some potentially fantastic staycation deals.
Welcome to The Milelion’s Staycation Portal, where you’ll find all the resources you need to plan and book your dream staycation.
Learn which hotels are open for staycations, what deals they’re offering and what you can expect the Phase 2 staycation experience to be like.
Staycation Deal Guide
Get started by reading The Milelion’s Singapore Staycation Deals Guide. This regularly-updated guide features a list of all the ongoing deals out there.
If you’d like some ideas for each price segment, here’s a list of my picks:
- Best Luxury Hotel Staycation Deals
- Best Upscale Hotel Staycation Deals
- Best Mid-Tier Hotel Staycation Deals
- Best Economy Hotel Staycation Deals
- DBS offering 10 mpd on hotel staycations booked with Agoda
- World of Hyatt offering 15% pointsback on redemptions
- OCBC 90N offering 6 mpd on staycations with Agoda
- Using SingapoRediscovers Vouchers for staycations
- What will staycations be like during Phase 2?
- Should I use my hotel points to book staycations?
- What hotels are currently approved for staycations?
- What credit card should I use to pay for staycations?
- Andaz Singapore
- Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
- Conrad Singapore
- Hilton Singapore
- Hotel 81 Tristar
- Hotel Soloha
- InterContinental Bugis
- Outpost Hotel
- M Social
- Mandarin Orchard
- Marina Bay Sands
- PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering
- Raffles Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Millennia
- Shangri-La Singapore Valley Wing
- The Barracks Hotel
- The Capitol Kempinski
- The Fullerton Hotel
- W Hotel Sentosa Cove
- YOTELAIR Changi Airport
- Watch this space for more reviews!