Mileslife is an app that allows you to earn bonus miles on dining at selected restaurants. Simply make payment for your bill through the app, and you’ll earn miles from your bank plus the app. For example, if you hold a UOB Preferred Platinum Visa card, you can earn 4 mpd with the bank on Mileslife spend, plus whatever miles the Mileslife app gives you.
If you don’t have a Mileslife account, you can sign up here to earn 1,000 bonus miles with your first purchase of S$49 or more.
For the Chinese New Year period (1-28 Feb), Mileslife is running a special promotion:
The promotion features two items- Ang Paos and cards. Here’s how you earn them:
- Spending S$19 gets you one Ang Pao. You can get a maximum of two Ang Paos per day
- Spending S$29 gets you one Ang Pao and one card
- You only get one card per day, and you can earn an additional one when you share to Facebook
And here’s what they do:
- The Ang Paos are sure-win, and include prizes like promo codes (earn bonus miles on your next Mileslife spend), miles, Mileslife credits and hotel & restaurant vouchers
- Collecting 5 cards allows you to take part in the Grand Prize draw, where there are 16 prizes to give away
- 1st Prize: 88,888 miles (1 winner)
- 2nd Prize: 8,888 miles (5 winners)
- 3rd Prize: 888 miles (10 winners)
Entries for the draw close at 23:59 on 28 Feb 2018, and the prize winner will be announced on 1 March 2018.
My experience with using Mileslife has been great, but I understand there are some merchants who may be reluctant to accept payment via the app. This is obviously against the T&C they agreed to when they signed on with the platform, so you should absolutely reach out to Mileslife customer service if you encounter such situations. Also, there may be some exclusions during the CNY period- your best bet to be absolutely sure is to call up the restaurant beforehand.