A new session of Hotel Hacks is now available, where participants learn how to upgrade their vacations for less.
Tickets are now available at $35 for early birds and $45 otherwise. Early bird pricing is available until midnight on 21 September (Friday).
Date: Saturday, 29 September 2018
Time: 1:00 PM- 3:00PM
Venue: SMU Labs, Classroom 3-1 ,71 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178895
There’s no shortage of ways to book hotels, but do you know how to score better stays for less?
Whether it’s a weekend staycation, a last-minute getaway or a once in a lifetime luxury resort, come learn about the range of tools you have at your disposal to upsize your stay without downsizing your wallet.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Hotel loyalty programs- should you be loyal to a chain, or an OTA?
- How to earn status faster though matches, challenges and credit cards
- How to save big on hotels by buying the right points
- The best ways of using your hotel points
- Lesser known hotel rates and programs
- Opaque booking channels, distressed inventory, auto-rebooking OTAs and other great ways of snagging your hotel stay for less
Where does it all fit in?
Here’s where Hotel Hacks features in the overall Milelion work domination schematic:
If you’re looking for other Milelion events, do keep up to date by bookmarking this page. Wanted to attend this workshop but couldn’t make the date? Express interest here and get informed when we run it again.