So far in our “fundamentals” series we’ve run webinars that have covered credit card rewards (Part One and Two) and frequent flyer programs (Part One and Two). Next week, tune in as we explore Hotel Hacks, ways of staying better for less.
This webinar will be run over 2x one hour sessions, with Part 1 on Wednesday 31 October and Part 2 on Thursday 1 November. Both sessions run from 8.30 pm- 9.30 pm.
Do note that 1 November is a continuation of 31 October’s class- if you’re not sure about whether this is right for you, you can attend 31 October first before deciding on 1 November, but attending 1 November in and of itself may not be helpful.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Hotel loyalty programs- should you be loyal to a chain, or an OTA?
- How to earn status faster though matches, challenges and credit cards
- Ways of saving big on hotels by buying the right hotel points
- The best ways of using your hotel points
- Special hotel rates and programs that can help you save big
- Opaque booking channels, distressed inventory, auto-rebooking OTAs and other great ways of snagging your hotel stay for less
The session will be hosted on Webinar Ninja, and you should be able to register and pay on the same page. The entire platform is cloud-based, so there’s no need to download or install any software or plugins.
You should receive two emails when you register- a payment receipt and a webinar link. If you do not receive the latter, try to register for a Webinar Ninja account with the same email address you used to pay. You should then see the webinar pop up on your dashboard area.
Even if you can’t attend live, signing up allows you to watch the replay later on. Do note that you won’t be able to ask questions or participate in the chat- that’s only for people who attend the live sessions. Look forward to seeing you online!
Found this post useful? Subscribe to our Telegram Channel to get these posts pushed directly to your phone, or our newsletter (on the right of your screen) for the latest deals and hacks delivered to your inbox.