SingSaver offers monthly sign up gifts for selected cards which include up to $200 of cash or gift vouchers. If you’ve applied for a miles card via SingSaver recently, here’s a contest you might want to know about.
Mileslife and SingSaver are partnering up to offer 3 prizes of 30,000 miles each in any of Mileslife’s 16 frequent flyer programs.
Here’s how you participate:
- Apply for an eligible miles card between 22 November and 22 December 2018
- Fill out the SingSaver rewards form
- Fill out the contest form by answering the question “what is your secret method to accumulate miles faster?”
- If you don’t already have Mileslife, download the app and register an account. If you already have a Mileslife account, you’re all set. Just make sure the email on your Mileslife account matches the one you provided in Step (2)
As Step (3) suggests, this isn’t a lucky draw- it’s a merit-based contest! So get creative and write about something really out there.
If this is your first time using Mileslife, entering the promo code MILELION gets you 1,000 bonus miles on your first transaction of $49 or more.
Here’s the list of eligible miles cards:
If in doubt, just look out for cards which have this pink “promo” tag on the top left corner.
The three winners of the contest will be informed by 8 March 2019. The full T&C can be found here.
What can you do with 30,000 miles?
The exciting thing about Mileslife is that you’re not just limited to KrisFlyer- you can opt to put those 30,000 miles in any of the 16 FFPs available. During the Alternative Frequent Flyer programs workshop (register interest in a future session here) we take a deep dive into some of these possibilities, but to whet your appetite…
- 2 round trip economy tickets from Singapore to Bangkok with Cathay Pacific via British Airways Avios
- 1 round trip economy ticket from Singapore to Perth with Qantas via British Airways Avios (with 5,000 miles leftover)
- Position yourself to Hong Kong and redeem a one-way economy class ticket to Honolulu with ANA via Miles and More, or acquire 5,000 more miles and do the same flight in Business Class
- Earn 2,000 more United miles to redeem 2 round trip economy tickets from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh with Singapore Airlines via United MileagePlus
- Earn 6,000 more miles to redeem a one-way business ticket between Singapore and Tokyo with ANA via LifeMiles
If you’ve applied for a card via our SingSaver links recently, be sure to fill out the form and participate. Who knows, your creative answer might net you 30,000 miles.
For those just starting out in the miles game and who want to know the 101s of earning miles quickly, be sure to check out our Miles for Beginners class that launches this Thursday.