From 6 September to 31 December 2022, registered members will earn 2X points on all stays, plus 2,000 bonus points for weekday checkouts.
Hilton Double Your Stay Promo
Under the Double Your Stay promotion, registered Hilton Honors members will earn:
- 2X points on all stays (no minimum duration)
- 2,000 bonus points for stays with check-outs on Monday to Friday
This is valid for stays between 6 September and 31 December 2022. Registered members checking in before 6 September 2022 will receive bonus points if their stay is completed on or after 6 September 2022, and prior to 31 December 2022.
Do note the following:
- Registration is required, and must be done prior to starting your first eligible stay (it’s fine if you booked your stays prior to registration)
- There is no cap on the maximum bonus points you can earn
- Bonus points will also be granted to award stays (you’ll earn nothing on the stay, but can earn on F&B and incidentals charged to the room, plus the flat bonus)
- All bonus points will post within 6-8 weeks
Here’s how many points members can expect to earn, depending on their Hilton tier.
|Points per US$1|
|*Stays at Tru and Home2 properties earn 5 base points per US$1|
1 Hilton point is worth about 0.5 US cents, so you’re looking at a rebate of 10% to 15%, depending on your status.
How does this promotion compare to the current one?
For perspective, Hilton’s current More Nights, More Points promotion offers registered Hilton Honors members:
- 2X points on stays of 2 nights or less
- 3X points on stays of 3 nights or more
If your average stay is longer, you’d likely be better off under the current promotion, since you can earn 3X points (up to 40 points per US$1, for Diamond members).
However, those with short stays on low rates would likely prefer the upcoming promotion, since there’s a 2,000 bonus points kicker regardless of rate.
Hilton has opened registration for their upcoming Double Your Stay promotion, which offers 2X points on all stays from 6 September to 31 December 2022 and 2,000 bonus points for weekday check-outs. It’s definitely worth registering for, even if you plan to stay with points.
Once again, I’m pleased to see there’s no gap between the current promotion and the following one, ensuring that members can continue earning bonuses throughout.