From 2 May to 5 September 2022, registered members will earn up to 3X points on every stay, with no cap. This is a pretty solid offer if you ask me, and arguably better than the flat 2,500 bonus points offered under Points Unlimited.
Hilton More Nights More Points Promo
Under the More Nights, More Points promotion, registered Hilton Honors members will earn:
- 2X points on stays of 2 nights or less
- 3X points on stays of 3 nights or more
This is valid for stays where the check-in and check-out date falls between 2 May and 5 September 2022.
- Registration is required, and must be done prior to starting your first eligible stay (it’s fine if you booked your stays prior to registration)
- There is no cap on the maximum bonus points you can earn
- Bonus points will also be granted to award stays (you’ll earn nothing on the stay, but can earn on F&B and incidentals charged to the room)
- All bonus points will post within 6-8 weeks
Here’s how many points members can expect to earn, depending on their Hilton tier.
|Points per US$1|
|*Stays at Tru and Home2 properties earn 5 base points per US$1|
How does this promotion compare to the current one?
|Hilton Power Up Your Points|
For perspective, Hilton’s current Points Unlimited promotion offers registered Hilton Honors members 2,500 bonus points after every stay, with no minimum stay required.
1 Hilton point is worth about 0.5 US cents each, so that’s like a flat rebate of US$12.50 per stay. The mechanic favours members doing short, cheap stays (or award stays), since the bonus is independent of how much you actually spend or how long you stay.
More Nights, More Points would be more lucrative for those on paid rates or longer stays, since you get 3X points once you cross the two night threshold. Even if you’re doing single night stays, you’d find 2X points more attractive assuming your rate is >US$250.
Hilton has opened registration for their upcoming More Nights, More Points promotion, which offers up to 3X points on all stays from 2 May to 5 September 2022. I’m very pleased to see there’s no gap between the current promotion and the next one, something that other hotel chains could learn from!
Registration only takes a minute, so be sure to do so even if you don’t have any upcoming stays planned at the moment.