To take part, simply sign up for an account and spin the wheel to win. No purchase is necessary to participate.
All in all, Chope is giving away about $500,000 worth of prizes, including:
- 1 night staycation at The Capitol Kempinski Hotel
- 1 night staycation at JW Marriott South Beach
- 1 night staycation at Concorde Hotel
- 1 night staycation at Andaz Singapore
- Dining vouchers worth $100-200
- “Group feasts” vouchers worth $100-1,200
- “Perfect for 2” vouchers worth $75-365
- 5 x Super Vibrator massage (fnar) at SpaEsprit
- 8 x 5 Class pack at Box Office
- 2 pairs of flight tickets from Skyscanner, capped at $300 per ticket
- 3 x $100 Gojek codes
- 190 x $5 Gojek codes
- 5 x $100 Lazada promo code
- 35 x $20 Lazada promo code
- 12 pairs of single class passes at WeBarre
- 4 x $100 Core Collective gift cards
- 100 x $15 off Zalora (min spend $60)
- 50 x 18% off Zalora (no min spend)
It’s also possible to win bonus Chope Dollar codes and discounts off ChopeDeals. Do note, however, that it’s not a sure-win. It is possible that your spin comes up empty.
You can earn bonus tokens by
- Inviting friends to take part: 5 tokens
- Redeeming 150 Chope Dollars: 5 tokens
- Visiting the game daily: 1 token
- Making a ChopeDeals voucher purchase: 1 token
The terms and conditions of individual prizes can be found here.
Be sure to keep a look out for special deals on 27 June, when Chope runs its Birthday Flash Sale. The promo materials talk about 1 for 1s, up to 64% off at over 180 restaurants and 80 cent flash deals, so that should be a whole lot of fun.
If you’re unfamiliar with Chope’s loyalty scheme, here’s an article to get you up to speed.
Purchases made through any of the links in this article may generate an affiliate commission that supports the running of the site. Found this post useful? Subscribe to our Telegram Channel to get these posts pushed directly to your phone, or our newsletter (on the right of your screen) for the latest deals and hacks delivered to your inbox.