Now that we know how to earn our miles, the question becomes: how do we burn them the most effectively? That’s what we’ll seek to answer in the upcoming webinar on frequent flyer programs.
Tune in on Monday 22 and Tuesday 23 October from 8:30-9:30PM for a spirited discussion on how to best use your miles!
Do note that 23 October is a continuation of 22 October’s class- if you’re not sure about whether this is right for you, you can attend 22 October first before deciding on 23 October, but attending 23 October in and of itself may not be helpful.
Registration is now open and each session costs $15. The sessions are blocked at 1 hour each, but please budget an additional 15 minutes for overrun and Q&A.
The agenda for this session:
- Learning the fundamentals of frequent flyer programs and airline alliances
- Deciding which frequent flyer program makes sense for you
- Discovering the benefits of elite membership and how to earn it faster
- Taking a deep dive into KrisFlyer and learn what you can (and should) redeem your miles for
- Learning how to improve your flying experience by redeeming your miles for the right cabin products
- Learning about non-flight redemption options for your miles
- Understanding how to improve your chances of getting award seats
The session will be hosted on Webinar Ninja, and you should be able to register and pay on the same page. The entire platform is cloud-based, so there’s no need to download or install any software or plugins.
Even if you can’t attend, signing up allows you to watch the reply later on. The flip side is you won’t be able to ask questions or participate in the chat- that’s only for people who attend the live sessions. Look forward to seeing you online!
Found this post useful? Subscribe to our Telegram Channel to get these posts pushed directly to your phone, or our newsletter (on the right of your screen) for the latest deals and hacks delivered to your inbox.