Knowing how to earn miles quickly on your credit cards is one thing, but knowing how to spend them wisely is another matter altogether.
What frequent flyer program should you join? What can (and should) you spend your miles on? If you’re looking to use KrisFlyer, how does this year’s devaluation affect your strategy for making the most of your hard earned miles?
That’s what we seek to tackle in Frequent Flyer Programs Demystified, where you’ll learn the fundamentals on the ins and outs of airline loyalty programs (with a particular focus on KrisFlyer).Tickets for this session are now available:
Date: Saturday, 12 October 2019
Time: 2.00 pm – 4.30 pm
Venue: PIAS, 261 Waterloo Street, #02-27, Singapore 180261
Early bird tickets are available until 2359 on Thursday 3 October 2019.
Venue sponsor: PIAS
PIAS is the venue sponsor and will do a brief presentation before we begin.
Course Outline: Frequent Flyer Programs Demystified
During this course, we’ll cover the following topics:
- Learning the fundamentals of frequent flyer programs and airline alliances
- Deciding which frequent flyer program makes sense for you
- Discovering the benefits of elite membership and how to earn it faster
- Taking a deep dive into KrisFlyer and learn what you can (and should) redeem your miles for
- Learning how to improve your flying experience by redeeming your miles for the right cabin products
- Learning about non-flight redemption options for your miles
- Understanding how to improve your chances of getting award seats
The course assumes very little prior knowledge, and is suitable for miles and points enthusiasts of all levels.
Found this post useful? Subscribe to our Telegram Channel to get these posts pushed directly to your phone, or our newsletter (on the right of your screen) for the latest deals and hacks delivered to your inbox.