From 21-30 November 2022, SingSaver is bringing back its largest-ever offer of S$400 cash for new-to-bank customers who sign-up for a Citi credit card.
Alternatively, applicants can choose from a Dyson V8 Slim Fluffy, Nintendo Switch OLED, or ErgoTune Supreme V3
|New-to-bank customers are defined as those who do not currently hold a principal Citi card, and have not in the 12 month period before application. Debit cards, supplementary cards and corporate cards do not count.|
Successful applicants will be required to spend at least S$500 on qualifying transactions within 30 days of approval.
Applications for the following cards via any of the links in this article will be eligible for the S$400 cash offer.
|Card||Income Req.||Annual Fee|
|Citi Cash Back Card|
(first year free)
|Citi Cash Back+ Mastercard|
(first year free)
|Citi PremierMiles Card|
(first year free)
(first year free)
Your application must be received by 11.59 p.m on 30 November 2022 and approved by 30 December 2022 to be eligible. The full T&Cs can be found here.
A couple of other things to note:
- Citibank sign-up gifts do not stack with SingSaver. For example, the Citi PremierMiles Card’s 30,000 miles sign-up bonus will not be available to SingSaver applicants
- Cards must not be cancelled for a 12 month period from the date of approval. Rewards may be retracted for cards cancelled before this period. However, all cards (except the Citi Prestige) come with a first year fee waiver, and you have the option to cancel the card at the start of the second year (thereby avoiding the annual fee) should you not find it useful.
- Apply through any of the links in this article
- You will be directed to a SingSaver landing page. Enter your email address and click “confirm”
- Complete your application and take a screenshot of the Application Reference Number (for Citibank, it’s 12 alphanumeric characters)
- Fill in the SingSaver rewards form that will be sent to your email. It’s vital you fill in the form– no form, no reward.
You’ll be able to indicate your choice of gift in the rewards form if applicable.
The approved card must be activated and a minimum qualifying spend of S$500 made within the first 30 days of approval.
“Qualifying Spend” refers to any retail transactions (including internet purchases) which do not arise from:
- any Equal Payment Plan (EPP) purchases,
- refunded/ disputed/ unauthorised/ fraudulent retail purchases,
- Quick Cash and other instalment loans,
- Citi PayLite/ Citi Flexibill/ cash advance/ quasi-cash transactions/ balance transfers/ annual card membership fees/ interest/ goods and services taxes,
- bill payments made using the Eligible Card as a source of funds,
- late payment fees
- any other form of service/ miscellaneous fees
For the avoidance of doubt, Citi PayAll payments, CardUp payments and grocery voucher purchases will count towards the minimum spend requirement and earn rewards points as normal.
All gifts will be fulfilled within 4 months of approval. Depending on what gift you choose, you will either receive it via PayNow (cash) or have to pick it up from a fulfillment centre.
Do note that you will not receive your gift immediately upon meeting the minimum spend- the reason for the delay is the need to confirm eligibility with the bank. Please take note of this timeline before applying, and only apply if you’re willing to wait.
You can check the status of Citibank gift fulfillment here.
Any enquiries about gift fulfillment should be sent to [email protected]
New-to-bank Citi customers can enjoy S$400 cash with a new card and a minimum spend of S$500. That’s a rebate of 80%, and well worth considering if you meet the eligibility criteria.
Don’t forget to apply via the correct links and fill up the rewards redemption form in order for your gift to be processed correctly.
I tried to apply for the Cashback card, but when i get re-directed from SingSaver to the Citi application website, it shows that my application is for the PremierMiles card. Does anyone have the same problem as me? I tried it multiple times.
I have emailed SingSaver directly, but they claim that i need to contact Citibank directly, which i highly doubt.
Try this site. That said, it appears the cashback is not $400, but $350.
cashback for applications via singsaver directly will only get $350 cash. you’ll need to apply via affiliates for $400.
links are redirecting properly for me, fwiw.
Thanks for the article. Just curious, how come the comments are from 2 months ago when the article was published yesterday? Will there be any material impact to applications made today?
Hi Aaron, i used the link but singsaver says it is for 350$ only and not 400$ . is there something wrong ?
Which link are using? All the links in the table send me to the $400 landing page
I gave my email on the Singsaver page, then completed the card application on the City bank site.
Today I got a call from the bank to inform me about some missing documents then she said since this application was directly submitted via the bank I would not be eligible for any other promotions other than the one I had to select on the banking site which was 8,000 miles plus first-year annual fee waiver.