One of our favourite Hilton Honors’ promotions is back: Double Points!
Starting 1 May, Hilton Honors members can earn Double Points on every stay through 31 August. Some quick details:
- Registered Hilton Honors members earn Double Points on every stay
- For every US$1 spent on stays, you’ll earn 10 Base Points, plus an additional 10 Bonus Points (5 Base Points plus 5 Bonus Points at Home2 Suite by Hilton and Tru by Hilton). Silver, Gold & Diamond members will earn their Elite Tier Bonus on top of that.
- Promotion Stay Period 1 May – 31 August 2018
- Offer available at over 5,000 hotels worldwide
- No caps and no minimum stay requirement
As compared to the previous promotion, where you got 2,000 bonus points for each stay, this promotion will reward high-value stays rather than a (large quantity of) small-value ones. Base points are also earned on incidental spend (e.g. dining) at properties, so this is relevant even if all you’re planning is, say, an award stay at Conrad Maldives.
For even more bonus points with your upcoming stays, you might want to see if you are able to fast track to Gold with Visa Signature/Infinite (80% bonus), or get instant Silver with the Amex KrisFlyer Ascend (20% bonus).
This could work out particularly well for you if you’re checking out Hilton’s ongoing Great Getaway sale (25% off Australasia, India, and Southeast Asia ) – you can check out the offers available here.
You do need to register for the promotion, so be sure to sign up here!